Report An Accident

Certain types of incident including accidents must be reported if they occur in the workplace.

Report an incident and find out more information about the reporting legislation known as RIDDOR via the RIDDOR website.

When do I need to report an incident?

  • Accidents resulting in the death of any person
  • Accidents resulting in specified injuries to workers
  • Non-fatal accidents requiring hospital treatment to non-workers
  • Dangerous occurrences

All incidents can be reported online but a telephone service is also provided for reporting fatal/specified incidents only - call the Incident Contact Centre on 0345 300 9923.