Gambling Act Notifications

A premises licence holder of a public house that holds a premises licence may notify the Local Authority that they wish to have up to two gaming machines in the premises. The premises must have a licence to sell alcohol on the premises and a bar.

One of the many functions of the Licensing Authority is to:

  • Licence premises for gambling activities
  • Grant permits for gaming and gaming machines in clubs
  • Regulate gaming and gaming machines in alcohol licensed premises