Postcode Search
Search site

Make a complaint about housing conditions in a rented property

If you live in rented accommodation and are experiencing problems with the condition of your property (e.g. damp, mould, repair issues) you may wish to make a complaint. We will offer you advice and where necessary or ask your landlord/managing agent to undertake necessary repairs.

Last modified: 22 June 2018 iCM Form