Mendip Landlord Forum
The Mendip Landlord Forum brings local landlords, letting agents and partners together for training on current issues and legal changes affecting the private rented sector.
Low cost training sessions, run in conjunction with the YMCA and delivered by an experienced property professional, take place in Mendip covering a range of topics from fire safety to housing benefit.
Mendip Landlord's Training
Date and time: Monday 9th December 2019, from 9:30am - 16:00 pm
Venue: Elim Centre, Portway, Wells, Somerset BA5 2BE (Foley Hall)
Covering the following areas:
- HMO Management Regulations
- Fire Regulations in HMOs
- Gas and Electrical Regulations
- Health and safety awareness for landlords and property managers
- Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS) and hazards
- Fitness for human habitation Act 2018
- Management of Houses in Multiple Occupation Regulations
- Section 21 Notices
- Gangmaster and labour abuse authority (Gemma Kirby)
- Wessex loans (Martine Bryant)
This training is presented by Stephen Fowler including guest speakers and is aimed at experienced landlord and agents who want to keep up to date with legal changes as well as landlords new to the business.
- Full price £30
- Early birds discount £25 (book by 29th November 2019)
- Booking in advance is essential.
To book your place please ring 01749 341490 or email PrivateSectorHousing@mendip.gov.uk
Or Carol Plenty on 01749 679553- ext 2208 or email CPlenty@mendipymca.org.uk
Please note there are no parking facilities on site.